A couple months back I had the chance to give a talk at one of the largest TEDx conferences in the world: TEDx Manchester. In case you’re curious, that 16-minute talk is below!
A few things I hope you’ll get from it:
- why overstimulation (*not* distraction) is the enemy of focus,
- why you should consider taking up knitting 🧶,
- how to think about your goals more often (automatically),
- why hustling is overrated,
- how to make your mind less stimulated,
- and, of course, how to get your brain to focus.